naruto ninja in the way of life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Hatake
outlaw,akatsuki
Hakushin Hatake

Male
Number of posts : 264
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : The Hatake Clan{Permeanent Neo Mangekyou}/ Demon: Kane
married/dating : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Ninja Stats
Health:
Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Left_bar_bleue100/100Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Left_bar_bleue100/100Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Empty
PostSubject: Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report   Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 am

*i walk to find the client and i find them* Excuse me*the person looks at me* I'm Hakushin Hatake and i have taken the mision you put in*the person shakes her head* Do you have an other info for me?*the person goes into detail about the cat adn where it was last and i leave her going to look in the feilds*
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Hatake
outlaw,akatsuki
Hakushin Hatake

Male
Number of posts : 264
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : The Hatake Clan{Permeanent Neo Mangekyou}/ Demon: Kane
married/dating : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report   Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:22 am

*i walk into the feilds adn the cat runs into the forest* Damnit*i run after the cat adn it climbs a tree and i have to chase after it and i catch it at the top and i go back to the client and i give it to her* there you go *i smile*
Lady: Thank you thank you young man*i walk away*
Back to top Go down

Haku's Mission: Missing Animal Report
Page 1 of 1