naruto ninja in the way of life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zero and lil emo kitten wedding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Sukio
webmaster,sukio clan leader,outlaw,akatsuki,hollow leader
Zero Sukio

Male
Number of posts : 432
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : elemental deero suzo,elemetal curse mark,elemental hollow powers
married/dating : married to kitty
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Ninja Stats
Health:
zero and lil emo kitten wedding Left_bar_bleue100/100zero and lil emo kitten wedding Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
zero and lil emo kitten wedding Left_bar_bleue100/100zero and lil emo kitten wedding Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

zero and lil emo kitten wedding Empty
PostSubject: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:55 am

*waits in the altiar*
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninja.1forum.biz
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female
Number of posts : 893
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : usumikuki : demon:black cat
married/dating : seems to be alone.... alot...
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:57 am

* is on the brides side as maid of honor an trys not to cry*
Back to top Go down
lil emo kitten
inuzuka clan leader,neko clan leader,cloud kage
lil emo kitten

Female
Number of posts : 239
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : Inuzuka Clan Leader/Neko Clan Leader
married/dating : my one true love zero

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 am

*walks down the aisle in this*
zero and lil emo kitten wedding Brides-00001
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male
bloodline/soul blade name/hollow power : elemental deero suzo,elemetal curse mark,elemental hollow powers

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:07 am

*god smaced*wow
Back to top Go down
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:08 am

*crys an lil not trying to show.*
Back to top Go down
lil emo kitten
lil emo kitten

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 am

*stands in front of zero smiling at him*
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 am

*is smiling back*
preist:do u zero of the sukio clan and leader of the sukio clan take thy lil emo kitten of dog user cland and neko clan
me:i do
preist:do u lil emo kitten take zero as ur husband
Back to top Go down
lil emo kitten
lil emo kitten

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:19 am

i do
Back to top Go down
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 am

*is happy for you two* X3
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 am

preist:u r man and wife
*zero kisses u*
Back to top Go down
lil emo kitten
lil emo kitten

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 am

*cries tears of joy kissing zero*
i cant believe were married
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:26 am

me nethier
Back to top Go down
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am

*hugs you both an your backs crack* (mes strong X3) i hope you two stay together forever >.< an zero... brake her heart i kill you....
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am

hey
Back to top Go down
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:29 am

but i know you wont ^^ an kitty keep him on a short leash X3
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Male

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:31 am

*elemental deero suzo actives*
Back to top Go down
nya
s ranked ninja
nya

Female

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:33 am

*i let go an hugs kitty an crys* i hope you two have nice children ^^ *i move at high speeds away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zero and lil emo kitten wedding   zero and lil emo kitten wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zero and lil emo kitten wedding
Page 1 of 1