naruto ninja in the way of life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multi-Propose weapon stop shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Propose weapon stop shop   Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 am

*sharpins blades * hummmm *sits behind shelf of weaponds*
Back to top Go down
Dread
jounin
Dread

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ninja Stats
Health:
Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience:

Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Propose weapon stop shop   Multi-Propose  weapon  stop shop Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:09 am

*walks in to my secret lab part wayy down in the basment i pull out a partical form hyuuga eyes then test it and puts allll sorts of chimicals in it afther that a put it the malacule scaner and then i take it to this ray to see how light affects it it is a positive test so its good i do more nummerest test writeing note on the clip boaard then wispers looks like i found a way to stop hyuuga eyes *thinks* yah i just did then try to find an antidote dose numerus test and it workd *wispers yes
Back to top Go down

Multi-Propose weapon stop shop
Page 1 of 1